Looking to get your California learner’s permit or driver’s license? This course satisfies the CA DMV requirement for Drivers Education. The course consists of 19 Sections:
- Driving is a responsibility
- How Natural Forces Affect Driving
- The Automobile
- Vehicle Systems and Components
- Visibility and Communications Systems
- Operating and Owning a Motor Vehicle
- The California Vehicle Code and Rules of the Road
- Rules of the Road: Traffic Signs
- Behind the Wheel Basics
- Lane Use: Choosing and Changing
- Practice Defensive Driving
- Urban Driving
- Sharing The Road
- Special Situations
- Driving In Hazardous Conditions
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Accidents and Violations
Our state-approved program is an easy and convenient way to complete your teen driver education course requirements. Taking this class online allows you to complete your California permit requirement at your own pace, with simple to use and easy to understand material in a user friendly format.
When you finish the driver ed course you will be required to take a 46 question written exam at your local DMV office.
24/7 Customer Support
This course is provided by Advantage Driving School, a California DMV approved provider (CA Lic 3582). Advantage Driving School provides you with 24 hour a day telephone, e-mail, and chat support to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Secure Online Registration
Register today with our secure registration form and begin the course right away. Once you finish the course, we will process cour certificate the next business day and get it in the mail. It’s that easy and hassle free.